We send out yearly reminders to advise when an Appliance is due for a Service.
|Combi boiler service||£75.00 plus VAT|
|Back boiler and fire front||£120.00 plus VAT|
|Gas fire Service||£80.00 plus VAT|
The following checks are made during a Boiler Service:
- Visual check to ensure your boiler meets current standards
- Boiler fired to identify any working faults
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe)
- Checks to ensure flue terminals are unobstructed and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Gas valve adjusted to check that burner is combusting efficiently and properly ( using a flue gas analyser )
- Inside casing surfaces cleaned
- Boiler Parts cleaned if necessary
- Gas tightness test conducted to ensure no leaks
- Boiler casing put back on - check properly sealed
- Cleaning of Magnaclean Device ( if installed )
Landlord Gas Safety Inspection Certificates
We send out yearly reminders to advise Landlords when Gas Safety Certificates are due for renewal.
|Single Appliance||£95.00 plus VAT|
|Combi boiler including a Service||£95.00 plus VAT|
|Back boiler and fire front||£140.00 plus VAT|
|Gas fire||£100.00 plus VAT|
|Gas cooker||£90.00 plus VAT|
|Gas Hob||£20.00 plus VAT - if inspected with a boiler|
|3 Appliances||an additional 10% discount|
The following checks are made:
- Adequate Ventilation
- Checking of the flue/chimney for products of combustion
- Visual examination of flue systems
- Flue Flow tests / Spillage tests
- Any Defects
- Appliance (s) safe to use
Certificates are created online and can either be posted or emailed direct to the Landlord.
- Cheque - All cheques to be made payable to Richard Harding Plumbing and Heating LTD.
- Cash - All cash payments for works carried out to be paid to the engineer on receipt of an invoice.
- Bacs - Through the Company bank account - call for account details.
We provide a full 12 month guarantee on all parts supplied.
All materials and products are covered by full Manufacturers' Warrantees. We also undertake to take up customer complaints or queries with Manufacturers whenever possible.
All Plumbing and Heating materials supplied, will remain the property of Richard Harding Plumbing and Heating Ltd until payment is received in full.
A huge amount of our work comes from customer recommendations, so your guarantee of excellent service and workmanship comes from our determination to protect our hard earned reputation. Richard Harding Plumbing and Heating Ltd employs fully trained Engineers, who will call free of charge to inspect work and advise customers on the most appropriate course of action, where required.
Any defects arising from faulty installation or repair work, that may require rectification, and that occur within the guarantee period, are treated as a priority and will be dealt with at the customer's earliest possible convenience. Problems which arise outside the company's standard guarantee period will also be given priority of any work that needs to be rectified will be dealt with at the customer's earliest possible convenience.
Transparency all the way
We always arrive at a customer's property on-time and provide a quality service, our staff can make customers fully aware of our rates at the time they book their job.
We will always make charges clear with a description of work carried out and a breakdown of labour and material charges shown on all estimates and invoices.
Richard Harding Plumbing and Heating Ltd will always take responsibility in the unlikely event that work is not carried out to our high standards. If you are unhappy we will listen to your concerns and if the problem cannot be resolved over the telephone or in writing, an appointment will be made for an engineer to make a follow up visit, at a time that is convenient to you.
An inspection of the work will be carried out and any necessary remedial work will be undertaken.
For more information please call us on 01903 50 30 40 or contact us via our contact form.
Making Water and Gas work for you in the Shoreham, Lancing, Worthing and Littlehampton area